We love people with an interest in writing and reporting about the teenage experience.
Teen Health Magazine is for fun, passionate, and unique people from high school to college age interested in pursuing careers in journalism and acting. We are seeking talents to fill both USA and international teams.
- Editors: Perform variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication.
- Reporters and Correspondents: Collect and analyze facts about newsworthy events by interview, investigation, or observation. Report and write stories for newspaper, news.
- Writers and Authors: Originate and prepare written material, such as scripts, stories, advertisements, and other material.
- Camera Operators – Video: Operate television, video, or motion picture camera to photograph images or scenes for various purposes, such as TV broadcasts, advertising, video production, or motion pictures.
- Copy Writers: Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Broadcast Technicians: Set up, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment used to transmit radio and television programs. Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio and television broadcasts.
- Film and Video Editors: Edit motion picture soundtracks, film, and video. Workers acquire their skills through on-the-job or formal postsecondary training.
- Graphic Designers: Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos.